Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my chances? - unluckygal
@king2010 You are a f***ing liar... ever1 knows you are sanjayKgupta selling the infamousl 14K guaranteed FAIL course.... You are NOT even a licensed physician in the US.. shame on you!!
... now time for doctoroz1 to come and thank king2010 for a brilliant post.... HA HA
@
King2010
Read my post I m not asking bout step 1...u r saying that with out coaching its not easy to get a good score but I did managed to get decent score with out coaching agree I messed up step 3 in hurry and greed of h visa .don't increase agony if u can't give advise and have. Heart r u really advertising then u r really sick m sorry
That is hilarious...... add smita_patle to the group of IDs that always "thanks" the advertser

There was a recent discussion about this grnteed fail program: http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=656889

dont worry
Programs finalize their rank order list far ahead of deadline
And what I noticed is that after invitation by Eras...some programs dont go there to keep an eye on ya application. I got an interview in a program and 3 days later I changed my personal statement but on my interview day a month later...they still had my old PS.
DOnt worry about that
How many interviews?
thanks @nrmp... was worried this period s kiiling me
thanks guys for the support i did matchSmileSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »