Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
message from Program Director - wazoo
and analyze the situation carefully. However, I also think the comments I read from another guy in the forum about statistics is very rational. Of course there is always a P value and you may fall out of P=0.05. The reason is that if you think you are one of the best and the strongest candidate on the interview date in Wright State, do not give up on it. If you feel there are a few guys are better candidates than you in the interview dates, play safe. Sure enough, it needs not only experience to observe other people, but also need confidence and rationals to put yourself in the right place. Not underestimate and not overestimate.
Drwjxe,

Hope you are doing well. I remember that you also got an interview at Wright State. I was wondering what type of feedback you recieved from them. And if you did hear back from them, how long it took. Don't mean to be intrusive, I just need to make my decision as to whether to take the prematch or try for the match.

Hope to hear from you soon buddy.
noox,

Thanks for the kind advice. I will take what you said in strong consideration. I really do appreciate your honesty and straightforward advice.
drwjxe, I want to keep the chat privately.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »