Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanted - healthy
You have good score, then you get position, need to pull me as spouse. this is the deal.
hahahahahha!!!! reallly!!!! hummmm!!!
I am a CITIZEN ,,any offer? Smile
i don't ve good score....lol
80,81, CS(2nd attempt), US citizen, hardworking, no publications, nwent unmatched this year.
u sound like PD/PC ....lol
@mery
u mentioned above we are not paying to nrmp.eras for application but I guess I feel like m facin PD/PC while getting interviewed.
@mery, I do not think you r single.
am single, seriously.... no man in my life ufter getting divorced but I don't meet ur criteria of havign good score neither m a resident.
any other?
ok, will u plz link me wid a guy who is not in med business???
how can i promise to kick u in for god sake??? u knw how crazy is this frkin gambl!
i knw ppl who did this and cudnt bring the other one in and it caused lots of pain!

I am looking for someone for fun!!! lemme knw if u r interested in fun! or knw someone who is looking!
dats a nightmare to marry for couple match! i need some fun and rest!
I had interview ,and week after Interview i have received "love letter"from chairperson ,(we like you,,blab blab blab) and the most important ,she knows my uncle(he is a doctor),,they worked with each other for 20 years,,,and in result I did not match,,,,,,,is that normal??
@dementia
Oh v sad.
@helathy
No residency means no marriage.
I know one of my friend also got rejected for not being able to match for residency.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »