Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry Residency Openings (FMG Friendly) - soniapatel
doctroct,, why you are replying on sonai behalf? are you mixing your 2 IDS on the forum
it is a sick person.....i got an email today saying : we have opening in im and send ur application to .....@something.edu......when i searched dat email..it was a sale rep person! duh!! wanted to send an email saying fuk u !
You guys can be mad at me for you not having a competitive enough CV or background to get the position. I received HUNDREDS of emails and I selected the best ones I could.

Some people sent applications and they were NOT in the US. So that automatically disqualified them. Others sent emails asking me for a date or voice verification. I was on a deadline. If I called every tom dick and harry, I wouldn't be able to do the job of Chief Resident!

If you don't need the help for your residency then don't accept it. But please DO NOT tell people that they shouldn't try to get the help they need.

If you think I am "scamming" you then get LifeLock.com and they will protect you from "identity thieves" and offer you money if your ID has been compromised.

So once again, I am seeking 3 applicants. This is for POST Match and you will get a call TODAY if you qualify!!!!!!!!
yea? so what program? hmm?

let me guess, you cant tell me although that information is made public by program. haha.

SCAM? yes. SCAM.
@mery - please share the email address that you had received. IM is my second choice but I prefer psych.
I will owe you an apolgy if you post the name of the program,, the match and soap is over,, it is not illegal to contact teh program,, prove that I am wrong..
mery where have you been i was in the battle alone,,,, anyway I guess we explained teh point,, check NRMP yourself no psychiatry positions left at all,,, if you want to send your IDs to Dr sonai,,it is up to you,, but i am done here... i have step 3 to work on...
@mylifeishell As I said, our hospital decided to go outside to find qualified candidates. We are listed with NRMP and you can EASILY see it if you turn on your computer's browser and go there.
no psych positions left on NRMP. Soniapatel is a SCAM
If i could upload a pic, I would. My end is showing a few openings.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »