Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody needs help? I am here to help... - iamheretohelp
Hi
What are the state training license requirements ? Do we require to verify our credential and work history again? Or They will accept ECFMG Certificate.
Thanks
Hi,
I am so glad that someone would offer the help. But I don't know if in my case anyone could help me. I just got a score of 194/76, which is HORRIBLE and I cannot retake it. I am now living in miserable. I am IMG without green card, no research, only Canada experience for 1 month.
Is it really no way for me to get a job because the filter of step 1 is much stronger and is also the first filter ? Even if I score 230 in step 2 and no one would know because I am filtered by the step1 score?
samsum68 : GO TO UR ADVANCE PROGRAM AND BEGGGG THEM TO HELP U!!
they are the only powerful ppl who can help u at this time!!!
in fact...if they really want u ...they wiil help u out...i think they must want u to iv and rank u...so go for it! wht are u going to loose? NONE!

they have insider and link and can call for u t take care of it...i knw this from several frnz who were in the same situation ... i heard how the pd called and got a shity prelim in a shity ny program for an applicant...

again, if they DONT want u=>then ....leave it to God! this can happen too...sometimes they find another applicants like amgs and dump imgs easily...speclly if u didnt match at prelim..dat makes it easy for the program to dump u anyways....unless u can find a slot on ur own. before the deadline...which is for this yr residency =>so u can finish it ontime for ur next yr advance slot. gl
Samsun where did u get matched for neurology if I may ask.

Michelleshie

U need to pick the pieces and move on. Yes some programs will filter you out based on scores. But the application isnt only about scores. U need USCE and some strong US LORS too.
I dont need to emphasize that u need to make a comeback with very strong scores in STep 2

Samsung68 continue trying. Some pple will abandon their spots becos of visa and other issues. U need to keep knocking at doors all over the country.
And like Merry said...u need to talk with your PD for the advanced position. They can help you
thank you mery for your reply.
I have already contacted the PD was not very helpful,gave me some programs names and they were full already.
Thank you nrmp2012,
Actually I emailed all the programs who offer the transitional and the prelim.int med. year.
the one who replies is stating they have no spot.How can I keep checking?Is it by making frequent calls or resending emails.It is really a bizarre situation.Any help is well appreciated.
how much time period for step 3 study in enough to get a passing score?
guys! please advise me on my profile!

I'm a med student, graduating this year, done with step 1 0f 204/84 and step 2 ck of 246/99 and gonna take CS shortly. I have 3 publications and 3 presentations, 1 international. Looking for IM or EM residency and need a visa.
From your personal or your friends' experiences, what do you think my chances are?
Thanks in advance!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »