Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in action!!!! - zen786
Haha, good ol' Chris Brown!

You are very welcome, and I'm glad you're finding it helpful! I posted a cool video of pyloric stenosis awhile ago, check it out, it's pretty cool!

slowly the # of q's r decreasing in my block...

@zen: update?

Carpediem1, good luck with your block! I'm going to call it a night soon!
@carpe im still doing videos and some practice questions mix form.... and goodluck Smile

@mutation u deserve it, youve been going hard!!
hey allll!!!
was doing FA cardio! still have physio and anat part left! started backwards!!
enjoy
lol!!! @ dowite i started with cardiophysio moving foward will call it a night for cardio physio and finish off GIT embryo and renal embryo Smile
i did embryo two days back!!! it was quick! i also used high yield embryo side by side with FA it was much quicker with pictures
i am alive!!!!!!!!!!
hi,
i did not do DIT yet........but i want to... how to go through it...
shoul i need printed version of LN and work book in from of me ....
please..
count me in too. this is motivational to know others r studying too. tonight i plan to finish genetics.

i will be starting anatomy tomm after a long time (and neuroanatomy almost for the 1st time!).... please any advice is welcome! my goal is to finish anatomy kaplan LN (including embryo/histo) in a few days, followed by FA anatomy, followed by anatomy UW questions. All this in 1 week-ish.

in the race between the rabbit and turtle... the turtle won cuz he was slow yet steady. similarly this preparation is a slow process for most of us, but lets keep at it!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »