Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can someone explain me this concept plz - hopeblessing
lol your welcome hopeblessing bhai/bhain =]im not sure of ur gender haha
lol chalo acha hua aapne mind nahi kiya, usually kisi male ko bhai keh de to offend hojate hain lol lol
i came across it on some questions, dnt have them infront of me right now, but they describe in the question step the grading of the tumor thats why i was asking...cos i didnt come across those in my readings yet
lol so your a bhain!!! haha nahi , mujhai koi atraaz nahi hai.... unless ye usmleforum.com ke jaga shaadi.com hota then id b a bit trippy lolll
looool hehe it be only funny if ur actually younger then me and i m calling u bhai lol, chalo koi nahi Wink
ahha i prolly am ... what i've came across ive been the youngest so far haha Smile its ok bhaijaan* for you that is =D
lool i shall keep that in mind Wink
harp, Sarim is correct

However, technically you will hardly read "6/6 murmur" even from the top cardiologists!!

To make it fast, you can wiki "heart murmur" the grading in there is very accurate (at least to me)
harp, Sarim is correct!

However, you sill harly see a clinical report of a "5/6 or 6/6 murmur" even from the top cardiologists!

To make it fast, you can wiki "heart murmurs" the grading in there is very accurate (to me at least)
from a very general thing my profs taught me,

grade 1 murmur-heard only by an expert in a quiet room

grade2-heard by an expert in normal surroundings

grade3- heard even by a non expert in normal surroundings...

grade 4-i dont remember

grade 5-heard even with only a part of the steth in contact with the skin

grade 6-loud murmur with thrill,heard even if the steth is placed close to the skin,not in contact.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »