Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed 2nd time - t2010
t2010, touching at left side is bad . Mine was absolute on right. Watch archer orientation in one of those videos how touching on left side brought down whole scores for some people, you can see from those example score reports.

When you take next time, complete graph should be right. should not touch borderline or even worse, touching left

Best wishes
Forgive sami2010, he is a little dillusional..... just like he thinks he is ivy league and also won a nobel prize! Google topper usmle for details of his blog + scam
REPEAT FYI: sami2011 - 06/06/12

P*SS on this P*ss pgm lacky—sami2011- REPEAT AGAIN for his sake---

PS Kindly disregard the relatively rustic, incult, ill-educated antagonists (from W*lf’s P* s_s pgm in FL) that repeatedly place postings adjoining this, attacking them- They instead await your click and its correlated successes!
Dude archer one day course is awesome. Why did you ignore that. Those are the easiest poInts.
Finally Passed With This Consultant
billfarley - 06/03/12 14:22

After a recent failure, I finally found an 100% guaranteed ($11k per step- contact them directly at 641.715.3900 ext 833768) online, personalized USMLE consultant that got me high scores. I was given three hour daily lessons (each with a unique USMLE question creation series of exercises- along with the standard set of 25 MCQs quizzes) , periodic special USMLE test-taking skills’ training min-lectures, four live Ivy League MD-taught telephonic sessions per week, 4-10 live case presentation opportunities per week (with rigorous assessment systems that resemble a “mini-residency” in content and realism), and a bi-weekly 10-point grade report card that critically graded me relative to the other students in the program. With best and kindest wishes to you all…

PS Kindly disregard the relatively rustic, incult, ill-educated antagonists (from W*lf’s P* s_s pgm in FL) that repeatedly place postings adjoining this, attacking this -a Better Business Bureau GOLD LEVEL company’s- very sustenance! They instead await your elite consultation, personalized request …
Thanks dacosta I am sorry I meant touching borderline grey bar from left side but the rest of the bar is on the right of the borderline grey. How can I get Archer material / videos ?? And should I read MTB and Kaplan ?,,etc please give me as much advice as possible I feel I am in big trouble now ?
I passed 2nd time. for MCQ, i think premier notes is best. First aid and MTB are not enough.
Frankery. Thanks what is "premier notes" and where to get them from?
http://Thank you USMLE Forum!/Step3MainPage.aspx
REPEAT FYI: sami2011 - 06/06/12 15:02

P*SS on this P*ss pgm lacky—sami2011- REPEAT AGAIN for his sake---
PS Kindly disregard the relatively rustic, incult, ill-educated antagonists (from W*lf’s P* s_s pgm in FL) that repeatedly place postings adjoining this, attacking them- a website with 3,000 views!! They instead await your click and its correlated wealth of relevant USMLE and residency procurement related information:
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »