Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellowship interview advice - lauren
If mommy says that then she must be right and Lauren must be a good boy then. What does mommy say about good boys going into the match? There is no need to offer Lauren a candy, as adviced above she can obtain one from the Paeds. dept. during his interview. They offer free candy to good boys who don't interact with bad boys at office depot.
Dear Sherwood,
Again thanks for your kind answer, and thanks for respecting my Momy's words regarding Lauren fellowships.
My Momy says that you are a good boy becuse you listen to Momy's word. She hopes that you will get a good spot in residency. My Momy also said that Lauren should be nice to residents to be supported by them during his fellowship. Otherwise He can't be offered a candy to bypass the bad boys in office depot. Dear sherwood, I wil post any new words being said by my Momy as soon as I get them.
Take Care
Hi sherwood,
Where are you?
My momy says, good boys should not sleep so late.
Thank you for mommy's kind replies. Yes, thats true Lauren should help advice good boys to get residency and not think of himself for fellowship......does that make him a bad boy now?
I slept early yesterday hence could not reply.I am a good boy, mommy always says so.
thor, you are a good boy and so is edi becoz you listen to mommy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »