Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
east carolina university psychiatry feedback - psycho14
Guys, what I said was from my experience with them last year. I did not receive any reply to my thank you email but received 4 emails from them saying they would love to have me there. Unfortunately, I did not match there. Talking to other people who interviewed there last year, everyone got those same responses, so I believe they were generic.

I really hope they did it differently this year because it really broke my heart when I did not match last year after building up so much hope. May be this year they are only emailing those they want to rank high.
kevinmd,

It could be the same way. This year there is a brand new program director. This was my only interview though, so I could be building it up more in my mind!
kevinmd..that really sucks. i wish you luck this year and hope you match into a better program than ecu
Thanks bozotheclown!!! appreciate your well wishes.
Psycho14, last year it was Dr. Antonacci. Things will for sure be different if it's a different PD this year. I really hope the new PD only sends those emails to those he/she likes.
I hope the new PD is does not play games like the last one. What did you think of her psycho14 and did you get a response from her after the interview? I liked her but did not get a reply from my thank you email
I really liked her, she was extremely welcoming, personable, and informed people of why they were invited to the interview. Basically she would say, "we like you because you ___________". She was also honest about the things that were cons about your profile. I really enjoyed her honest approach. I have gotten some response.
guys, do you mind telling me the name of the new PD? just curious who it is now.
Dr. Johnson. She's very nice and upbeat.
Oh cool!!! Thanks for letting me know. I didn't meet with her last year.
got a reply from the pd. Ive been in touch with two other applicants that interviewed there and they got responses too. Looks like they are sending it to everyone. Good thing I interviewed at other programs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »