Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback on ROL plz! Highly appreciated! - step3only
I apologies for using that kind of language for him and I agree it was inappropriate on my part. But at the same time he was rude to me as well. But I think, this was not a correct way to vent my anger. As per my understanding the program is also not a good fit for me because it has a lot of psychiatry to deal with and at the same time the cardiology department is very weak; so much that you rarely see or manage a Myocaridal Infarction. People from this program have matched to great places but they were already Phds and well accomplished old graduates. I Don't think I have a better future after residency from this program as I am a recent graduate and no way I can do a Phd during my residency. Go for it if you think it is a good program, thanks for your advice and good luck for the match!!
I thank everyone for their response. @NRMP2012, I agree with you. Metropolitan is heavy both on service and education. It had ~ 50% fellowship matching rate last year.
are you going for H1 or J1 ?
would prefer H1
@step3only

Do you have metropolitan s 2014 fellowship match list? did anyone get into P/CCM? Thanks
@step3only

Metropolitan had a 100% matching rate last year. The ones that didn't match were the ones that didn't apply.
@futuremghboy- You are right. My bad. I will rephrase it. 50% - applied for fellowship and all of them matched.-Thanks for correcting me.
@anna2014-I dont have a list but I remember chief mentioning that one of them getting into NYMC for PCCM. Not 100% sure, though.
@step3only

Thank you so much
@step3only
and @ anna2014

the chief went to beth israel - nyc for endocrinology.
It was his first option.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »