Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please sign this petition for rights of FMG - syeda2000
Nooooooooooooooooo Leave Bieber alone ... I's rather support the first petition Smile Smile Smile
This petition is for FMG that are American citizen and permanent resident, they should have some rights too. I am talking about real hard working intellectual population that can make a vast difference if given opportunities. They end up taking odd jobs or alternate careers.
This petition is for FMG that are American citizen and permanent resident, they should have some rights too. I am talking about real hard working intellectual population that can make a vast difference if given opportunities. They end up taking odd jobs or alternate careers.
"This petition is for FMG that are American citizen and permanent resident, they should have some rights too."

I am unaware of anyone who has the right to have a job. Let alone a job of their choosing vs the job that is available. FMG or AMG.
@syeda2000: I think it is better you join the other petition that is asking for the government to increase the number of residency training positions.
There are many jobs related to healthcare field that you can apply and does not require recertification or licensing etc. Search in job websites. US citizenship gives you access to a lot of employment opportunities. Even I am looking for a beautiful US citizen to marry.
Justine beiber petition makes more sense ...
There is need for physician especially in under served areas, getting residency is just like hit or miss game.
We have equal potentials as those getting residencies.
Step3md !! That is so funny!! You rock! Lol. I would sign ur petition! Send Justin B back to Canadyaaaa!!! Ha ha.
There are so many research jobs for FMGs .. Search for "clinical research coordinator" job
There is no need?? Yes, there is. We have a severe future doctor shortage on our hands. And a large number of residents unable to obtain a position each year because there aren't enough residency slots (more FMGs than AMGs, obviously, nevertheless a pretty decent number). Some programs have already started receiving government grants to add two or three additional spots for a three-five year period (depending on the length of the program). And the ACA includes increasing funding to primary care residency programs to increase the number of residency spots...so the government knows it is a huge problem. They increased seats in medical schools bc of the doctor shortage, so there are more students going to school, but they forgot residency slots. I can understand your point that perhaps this petition is not the absolute best way to go about solving the problem of ECFMG certified FMG's, but to say there is no need, is not true.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »