Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme 16. - jajabor11
Thanks damangang82, will try my best. I did 25 Q wrong in form 16 and 21 q wrong on form 15. Guess they changed the scoring system based on my rough calculation.
this time you are doing only nbme or uworld also ?
Nice score sunnyeva! I'm taking the exam the 17, don't now if I should take the form 16, I'm kind of nervous I score 490/219 on form 15. Do you thing I should take it? It would really frustraded me if get a lower score, and looking for +220 on the actual exam
@ sunnyeva - this time you are doing only nbme or uworld also ?
to jajabor11: I do FA and NBME and practice some new questions everyday no matter what source that it comes from. just let me to get used to the new challenge each day.

to elpilar 28: it depends on you. the reason that I did it is because I prefer to solve the problems that I do not know before the exam, just in case if there are some blind spots that I am familiar and it turns out to be in my exam. It really depends on you. My friend who get a great score in the real exam last year said that she even did not do form 15. And she has a 10 jump in the real exam. I wish you good luck!
Thanks sunnyeva, someone suggest me that it would be good to take another nbme to build more confidence, but it could also go the other way. Thanks! And good luck
to elpolar 28: it will not hurt if you have a bottom line in your mind and tell yourself that you will not lose confidence even if it turns out not as what you expected. Always have faith on yourself. Try our best and God will take his part.
WOW, congrats doctor, thats just fantastic. i wish u even better score on your exam
Hello everyone! I did NBME 16 yesterday! anyone wants to discuss questions?
sunnyeva: Hi! I did nbme 16 yesterday as well, let me know if you would you like to discuss questions.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »