Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
similar query? insights appreciated.MACH 2014 - bibs
Thanks for the input guys.
I have ranked it no 1 as it was my only interview. So sorry for myself.
Bad position for me.
@noropeds
Your conclusion is right but I have to add that will only happen if applicant A doesnt get matched to other 6 pgwhich he ranked higher & that depends on where those pgs ranked him/her ofcourse
@noropeds
Your conclusion is right but has a missing part &that is: this will only happen if appl A doesn't get matched to the previous 6 pgs on his list another word if the other 6 pgs don't rank appl A higher...&he doesn't match to them ...so if he matches somewher else appl B still has high chances!
@bibs I have the same pain buddy!just relax ...be positive...is not easy im dying myself thinking of all my dreams depending on one iv....but if God wants it will happen...&if he doesn't want who are we??!....we did our best so far...lets just wait now &hope for the best
Best wishes for you,me &all
@noeopeds sorry about double posts!!
How can you know that ?
Is a simple rule of thumb! You have to consider this imp facts that the whole design is based on pg wishes first &then it matches them with applicants wishes...hope is more clear now...
Heh... "heard" you were ranked in the top 50-60? High level trolling.
I think your in a good position especially bc there are 23 spots. Match is unpredictable and differs from program to program which is why some go unfilled despite ranking a lot of applicants..and ive known top notch programs to fill their spot at mid 50's with only 7 spots. So i would have high hopes and goodluck.
It's depends on first 50 ranked applicants,if they have also ranked this program as their number one spot, then no chance,but if not and they also get selected by their high ranked program then yes. but still i would say for 23 seats getting at 50th spot is like 100% match . .
Hello bibs ...do you mind sharing your credentials please..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »