Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matched in FM, old grad - doc_feu
Dear @doc-feu,

Congrats on matching. I would need some info regarding nursing school.
My email is sweetie8576

Thanks
hello doc.feu,

Congratulation to both of you. I am an old grad as well, low score feeling devastated. I checked with one nursing school they said its 4 year program. then NCLEX. where can I get 18 month program.

Please help me out. God bless you and all of us.
I also need advise pls my mail adress is dr_yasminn@yahoo.co
Hi congratulations ! so happy for you. can I e mail you about something if you dont mind, My e mail is chula3t thanks
there are so many online nursing schools. It is not that difficult to get into nursing school. All you need is the desire to do so.
Thanks happyhappy,
are you sure those online school will qualified for NCLEX? I found those are for medical assistant which is 1 year program. NCLEX is for registered nurse. Is that not?
That's what I asked.Thanks.
congrats on matching....happy for u guys had hard time to get into residency.
could u pl share the nursing experience u had ..my email;shailusravani
@doc_feu

please email me too carlokups
BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)program for nurses will take you 4 years but ADN (associate degree) is only 18-24mos. Go for associate program it will give you the diploma/certificate and you will be able to challenge NCLEx and work as an RN. A lot of nursing schools offer such (try Mount St Mary's College, West Coast University, Kaplan College,U of Phoenix) but you can also search on the internet other schools that offer online classes and few days to do rotations and actual classes. Go to Board of Registered nursing and see accredited schools that offer ADN program in California or other states. For my case, I got my BSN degree from my home country that is prior to entering med school..
congratulation ! very happy for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »