Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step3 -
tony - kusum65203

I am interested in joining the online group
jp

hi rajesh
I am planning to take step 3 in december. What is your email address. u can send it to jpgowda
lallu - lallukaps2003

anyone can help me with any good suggestion for prep , pls let me know
annonymous - annonymous

"My name is Sal and living in NJ. I completed my OB/GYN residency last June (2002) and claiming unemployment since then. I just got my 6th USMLE Step 3 test result today and devastated. In NJ, I can only take the test 5 times and pass all 3 steps in a 7 year span. I surpassed that 7 year span now. I don't know what to do. Email me if you know any information. I have been deferring my loans of $200,000+, also. Please help. Thanks."

Dear Stan: I am so sorry to hear about your situation, but I can relate to your experience. I myself ran into some difficulty taking my Step 3. When I registered for Step 3 back in 1999, I could not get into a Prometric center in California where I was at the time. Consequently, my application was returned along with my fee, and those bastards at FSMG had the gall to tell me I had to go back and retake Step 1 all over again to bring my exams into the seven year limit. (If you will recall, 1999 was the initial periord of the converion of the exam from paper to computer). I cannot go into the detail of how that decision affected my life or my career. Nevertheless, I had no choice but to retake the darn thing. I was difficult for me as I so deep into my surgical speciality that the basic stuff was all but forgotten. Nevertheless, with God's grace, I pass the bloody thing. It was after this, I was allowed to re-apply for Step 3. I took the exam recently, and believe in my heart that I passed it. My career depends heavily on this exam, as I am awaiting the results to begin a job next week. My results are expected tomorrow. I actually locked myself in a hotel room for a week, and studied like hell. I will update tomorrow. If everthing works out as I expect, I'll be happy to share more information if you should provide an email address. Take care, keep the faith, and do not give up!
annonymous - annonymous

"My name is Sal and living in NJ. I completed my OB/GYN residency last June (2002) and claiming unemployment since then. I just got my 6th USMLE Step 3 test result today and devastated. In NJ, I can only take the test 5 times and pass all 3 steps in a 7 year span. I surpassed that 7 year span now. I don't know what to do. Email me if you know any information. I have been deferring my loans of $200,000+, also. Please help. Thanks."

Dear Stan: I am so sorry to hear about your situation, but I can relate to your experience. I myself ran into some difficulty taking my Step 3. When I registered for Step 3 back in 1999, I could not get into a Prometric center in California where I was at the time. Consequently, my application was returned along with my fee, and those bastards at FSMG had the gall to tell me I had to go back and retake Step 1 all over again to bring my exams into the seven year limit. (If you will recall, 1999 was the initial periord of the converion of the exam from paper to computer). I cannot go into the detail of how that decision affected my life or my career. Nevertheless, I had no choice but to retake the darn thing. I was difficult for me as I so deep into my surgical speciality that the basic stuff was all but forgotten. Nevertheless, with God's grace, I pass the bloody thing. It was after this, I was allowed to re-apply for Step 3. I took the exam recently, and believe in my heart that I passed it. My career depends heavily on this exam, as I am awaiting the results to begin a job next week. My results are expected tomorrow. I actually locked myself in a hotel room for a week, and studied like hell. I will update tomorrow. If everthing works out as I expect, I'll be happy to share more information if you should provide an email address. Take care, keep the faith, and do not give up!
annonymous - annonymous

Hey Sal...just an update. As indicated in my previous poll, I was expecting my Step 3 results today. Well, I received them, and the result is positive. I did indeed pass this SOB. God is good. I can move on with life now after all the BS if have gone through. As I said Sal, keep the faith, and do not give up! Dont forget to leave your email.
Reshma - reshmadeeba

I have difficulty in ccs , Iwrote investigations and it take alot of time to get results and the time just passed. what to do?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »