Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
??? USMLE Transcripts ??? - usmlepassion
You are all making more of this than there is

ERAS application is asking you for permission and payment to transmit your scores to all the programs you are applying for. USMLE will send your scores to each program you decide to send an application. There is a ONE time payment. If your scores are not complete when you send your application, you will retransmit scores via ERAS once your score is released without cost. You do not get a hard copy of your scores with this-but the programs get an electronic report of your scores that is official.

IF you want a hard copy, you will have to order a transcript from ECFMG if it is just step 1 ,2ck and 2cs. If you already took step 3 and got the score you can get a hard copy transcript of all Step Scores from FSMB. THIS Hard Copy IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ERAS.

See page 24 and 25 of the ERAS booklet at

https://www.aamc.org/students/download/3...cy2015.pdf
Thanks doctam3 & dairyman for those information.

So, for ERAS application, we need to send request to ECFMG for USMLE transcript. It will report all the scores including step 3. No need to ask to FSMB for ERAS application.

To get hard copy for own, then we need to send request to FSMB.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.
Thank you
When you do the ERAS application it will have a section that will ask your permission to release your usmle scores with your application. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONTACT ECFMG yourself to do this, it is part of the ERAS application process--you do have to pay another fee but the scores will be sent as part of the ERAS application process

You are correct to get a Hard copy of your transcript contact FSMB

PLEASE read pages 24-25 of the instruction booklet about the score reporting in ERAS

https://www.aamc.org/students/download/3...cy2015.pdf
Thank you so much to all of you!!

I got it .. and going to press "YES" button now, and then ask FSMB about hard copy of my USMLE transcripts.

Thanks a lot!!
USMLE transcript made simple:
Just pay the fee and release it in ERAS and it will be assigned to all the programs you have applied. Only the scores you have in hand at the date of release( 1,2,cs and 3) will be released. If you want to release the scores that is not available at the time of releasing( it will not cost any extra fee), it has manual or automatic option. You can choose one option.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »