Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shocked..failed ck - usmle_cs_jan
I know someone who failed one step - was shattered but was matched . You have good Step 1 score . Do not get disheartened . Work hard and try to get good score next time.
Dude, Sorry. I didn't meant to be rude. How can I be rude to my fellow appliant? I was trying to be honest without the use of diplomatic words.
Yes, I used the NRMP data.
Yes .... A failed step is a red flag....by nrmp,data 2011 .....35 % pds will never iv a failed candidate, 55% seldom n 10 % will often.....
u need to find places in the often category.........
ur biggest assest is ur citizenship............
its a tough road ahead......but not impossible
salo2348 - thank you..nice to hear that..do u know what that person did to match so that i can increase my chance
thank you so much for ur encouragement.. means a lot... m too depressed honestly i jus dont know what happened... can u please tell me what tht person did to match..i would lik to try anything and everything to make this work
swanneck i didnt mean it in that sense,,,what i meant was something i know is true but i afraid to accept... i know u meant no harm
salo2348- oh so do u stilll i have a chance? what sud i do now..please suggest..while on the forum i found many others like me as well caught in the dilemma .... i want to ask on behalf of them too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »