Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean letter for IMGs ? - codon_1
oh by the way, does the MSPE need to include APPENDIX-graphical representation of my stat compared to peers????well this is too much, my medical school arent going to be that cooperative troubling themselves with that.....any one knows please tell
I don't have the graphical representation in mine, only some introductive info about my school.
@ tom88 normally the format for the MSPE should include the graphics. Please read these 2 links for details
http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/applicants-doc...-mspe.html
https://www.aamc.org/download/139542/data/mspe.pdf

@nm9009: what they are telling you is if you choose "No" as an answer in the miscellaneous section asking if you are able to provide the mspe, it will automatically informed them and they will give a blank neutral paper in place of the mspe so that your application can be complete. Some programs will reject your application if you don't have all the section completed. To avoid this automatic rejection ERAS supporting section has provided this option to place a blank document. I hope this makes sense
@ jobel
Thank you for your explanations.
I answered "No" in that miscellaneous section in ERAS, but after 1 week I do not see any blank neutral placeholder in OASIS to upload my Dean's letter.
I think this means that my med school participate in the ECFMG portal web, and they must upload that Dean's letter, is this right??

Now I sent them (med school) an email with my Dean's letter attached, and asked them to upload it. The file was 537 kb PDF. The limit is 1 Mb, true?

Thank you again Smile
The best thing would be to call ERAS and have this clear out. They can check in their system if your school participates in ESWP. Now I think the blank neutral document will be made available on Sept 15th since that is the day of match starts but when you call them you can also ask them about this
Thank you very much. I will contact them ASAP.
@jobel, yes i was browsing today and i came across that, dats the reason i asked on this forum,..does your have this graphical representation? oh shoot..anybody else wants to comment on this????
I contacted my school and after struggle they said that they uploaded it , mine didn't have any graphical stuff and gimmicks ! only introductory and some of personal traits and my marks and courses i took , They call that MSPE and it worked to students who applied before me
cool thx codon1
My med school says we do not upload anything before we receive a request from ECFMG! Sad
How should I upload my Dean's letter ? ...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »