Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls.I need an urgent advise for a busy mom. - swiss70
did u do kaplan videos and you are doing lecture notes? if u re scoring below average in UW, it means u aint doing kaplan the right ways. call me on Skype. i can give u a tip. @king.bayo1
Swiss70 yes I am at est!!i can start from Monday 10am if that works for you?
As for Skype,I'm gonna make a new Id coz with the current one nobody is going to let me study from my contact list :-p
@md2012 &bojs212
Thank you so much .I really appreciate your advises
@md2012 &boj212
Thx u so much ,I really appreciate your advice.

@bojs212
I tried to add you but I found 2 same skype name one of them from Keiv za other is kingbayo1
Swiss70,

No need for tutor, I can study with you if you like. I am in PST zone. My plan is to go over Kaplan books, FA, Goljan for pathology, and then move on to UW. Please let me know. Thanks
@md2012 & ,
Thx you so much I really appreciate your advices ,

@bojs212,
Thx you so much ,I tried to call you but I found 2 Skype Id.any way my skype Id is swissana7
I just got 239 in step 1. My advice is do first aid. Read it once. Then do usmle questions in tutor mode. I scored 30 to 40 %. Then revice first aid. Reset uworld and do it as 46 question timed exam mode. I got 70% overall. Mark any question that you see has an explanation that you need to read again, , even though you got the answer correct. Then review first aid again, then do those marked questions. Then go with any wrong questions that is not marked.
Then two days before the exam read the apendix in first aid.

In between, once you are done with uworld once, spend 10 days to listen to goljan. You can download the transcript of the lecture so you can read it when you listen. Once you finished it, don't try to recall or revice.
No kaplan, no goljan book, no BRS. They are good books but they need a lot of time to read them. It will take forever,
I am on the eastern and I am also old IMG.

I do the Kaplan video once expcept the behavior part and FA once.

I just begin the UW and found I doing bad so we can study together

my Skype hepatology2014

@md2012 & ,
Thx you so much I really appreciate your advices ,GL

@bojs212,
Thx you so much ,I tried to call you but I found 2 Skype Id.any way my skype Id is swissana7.GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »