Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's studying right now and for how long? :) - determined.
Hey nothing much. . Its too much 2 finish those. I dont think I can add anything.
Thatsit. Will post tomo my study schedule Smile dne fr today by afternoon. So didnyt study after tat.
yeah kaplan does take long :/ but my exam is a lil late so i wanna take time and clear concepts as i think kaplan is the base to everything.. i did uw almost all of it.. and i felt as if my physio concepts are so dull .. so ya just giving time to kaplan .. hopefully i will be doing another kaplan after this maybe anatomy.. Smile and good keep up the hard work guys... we`ll make it !! .. when are you all giving the exam btw ?? .. i took the triad of april may june..
Going to review GI section Resp section and Hematology section from FA with UW over the next two days...im so stressed out and frustrated with this exam guys...my test is in 10 weeks!!! Going to take UWSA next weekend iA!
Just keep studying and moving forward guys.. What was your last NBME step2013?

About telling Dr about you being med student, I don't tell them either.

Am I the only one who grabs junk food around when studying because I have a feeling I need to eat. lol? I just ate lots of chocolate and chips and now I feel bad because I sit all day long, but I feel like I need snacks. It maybe due to stress? Are you guys doing that too? I will be over weight when I'm done with this exam. lol

I'm planning to take it soon too. Keep working hard everyone...
@freshmind Lol I am eating all the time - chips, chocolates, fruits, milk, juice, mouth freshner - you name it Big Grin - and I still need to have my meals every 3-4 hours.

Today I did 3/4t GIT properly from FA - now I ll be starting with a UW block - wanna do at least 1.5 blocks by evening and follow that with some light reading of Goljan while in bed trying to doze off. I did Pathoma already but somehow I feel Goljan helps me in grasping concepts better - I dont intend to memorize it - just read it casually to get a clear picture - but I also know about the crime of indulging into too many resources. To be honest it's going to be only FA and UW for me till the end but I wanted to know that is it a bad idea to read stuff from here n there? I wiki all the time!

@sarahmle what's going on with you bud?
lol, you guys are funny. I grab all the food I can before I sit down to study. I'm either at my desk or searching the refrigerator for things I haven't had. loll

Good to see a thread where we are talking about other things than just USMLE all the time for few minutes. I agree we should have a thread like this where we can just vent out after studying all day long and post at the end what we got done. I enjoyed reading all your posts, keep posting.

All jokes/experiences are welcome

@wishped, how much of UW have you done so far and pathoma?
I did pathoma once and revised couple of chpts again. UW is a drag man.... Sad
hey guys.. hope everyones doing good Smile

@wishped..im goin 2 finish uw by tomo yay! Wink finally. will start FA frm monday .
weeekdn has alrdy come,i think il finih the remaining uw these 2 days. 2blocks 2 go Smilei feel i frgotttt everytng Sad alrdy
good work .. i took a long time to finish uw.. God it was like a non ending thing that kept going and going .. but gave me an idea of my weakest areas.. totally worth it !
Hey guys, am kinda new to dis forum. I have studied for dis exam for almost one year . I have been moving my test date because am never ready to write it ( can never be ready anyways), but now my final test date is in 2 weeks and am so frustrated reading and forgetting and having to read again and then not covering as much as I need to cover..... and the chain continues. But reading ur posts and knowing there are other people studying for this exam as me , gives me a lot of hope and encouragement . Thanx guys for sharing ur experiences ( good and bad)and reading strategies.
Anyone writing exam this month?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »