Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q@Q timed ⑦ - cardio69
Buenas noches.
Hi Cardio...i missed all your questions!!! Please can you say which particular time you would be coming on the forum to post questions so that we can get ready for that time?..thanks in anticipation Smile
N:B - I couldnt answer this question. The link didn't open..
"Effect modification"
Occurs when 1 factor modifies the Effect on outcome of another. Simple

High bilirubin seems to be a much stronger risk factor (SLIDE yellow stainin kernicterus On L coronal section of medulla on cerebral hemisphere on the R demonstrating kernicterus in deep grey matter of hemisphere and brain stem. ↑ unconjugated bilirubin, which accounts for the kernicterus, is toxic to the brain tissue) for bilirubin induced brain damage if the baby is sick in other ways.

Ans *D*

@mistake Hello. I know you are busy mom. NO particular time. I work. Try to ans Q without looking at other discussion & ans and if not clear about it I be more than happy to dissected for you or def in concept.

ok. thanks cardio
D Smile
Thanks for the ques
WelcomeSmile
modifier-----bilirubin
outcome ----kernicterus
being sick (HA or infection) is extra factor
is it???

@Rose
On stem that BRAIN tissue (describe on img of above or basal ganglia/hippocampus/dentate nucleus/ substantia nigra /cerebellum or floor of 4th ventricle in that matter) injury cause obvious yellow stainings of tissue/kernicterus. Q stem *Elevated bilirubin levels brain img “ONLY” * & NOT BEING SICK Rose
that would be bilirubin that passes through the unfortunate infant’s weak/not gate well BBB water insoluble binds to lipids in the brain tissues thats the key.

Now, payback time for my ATP use & time here. What primary “drug” you know of if taken near the end of pregnancy pat w UTIs that has adverse effect crystalluria in baggage ?
What primary “drug” you know of if taken near the end of pregnancy pat w UTIs that has adverse effect crystalluria in baggage that ↑ the risk of kernicterus in newborns?
????confusing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »