Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Psychiatry prematch - missdsm
@drelbow , I too agree with you . As there are not in the NRMP list. So, not participating in the match. very disappointing to me .
I had an interview in oct. never heard back. When i interviewed, one of the tour guides mentioned receiving her acceptance around thanksgiving time. I dont think giving out positions after rank is a smart idea. It goes against the benefits of prematch.
Why not?? It sounds pretty smart to me! as we all noticed here, there are few folks, they already decided to cancel the prematch contracts and go for the match(after accepting and reviewing the offer!!!) and asking for legal advice...so I think personally is more beneficial to give offers as late as possible, of course every program has its own policy but giving offers late in my opinion is actually better ...I know the wait is a painful and tough period...but it hopefully ends soon and worth it at the end!
Let's hope for the best!
Best wishes
I am really hoping for this program to give me an opportunity , when I learned that its not in the NRMp list I'm really disappointed .
@rkus...I hear you!...me too! Really, really, really liked the program...not sure if they liked me the sameSad...but let's stay positive and keep our fingers crossed. ..there is nothing more we can do right now...it's just the hope...That's all we have...
Wishing myself, you and every one the best of luck!
thank you drelbow
Hi guys
I interviewed at Lincoln's psychiatry in October... Haven't heard anything from them and worse is that they do not even provide any information on if the program is still reviewing or has offered positions!!!
This is frustrating because as an interview applicant they at least should answer our questions!!! None of my emails are replied to and the program coordinator does not even respond...so guys if anyonehears from them please share..... Good luck to everyone!!!

When I interviewed there ,I was told they will decide about prematch by November end.
did anyone know when they will send an offer ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »