Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rol last minute help - epicandprivate
I thought I would put SIU above FAu at number three because no fellowship. Any reason why you think it should go higher than Cooper?

Yea your right Brandon is probably too high. I only ranked it because I wouldn't mind living in Tampa for personal reasons. Plus I was hoping I wouldn't drop that far down anyway.

Thanks for your help
Can anyone share their thoughts on st Joseph's mercy Oakland and GBMC
Oh I didn't mean for it to go higher than Cooper, I meant for it to replace FAU. Brandon is pretty high, and you have some well established places below it so that is truly your thought on whats more important, but to me Fellowship is way more important. Any new programs wont offer you a better chance of getting into fellowship because they haven't had anyone go through that yet. Its a really important thing to consider if your goal is to specialize.
did u receive any email from mercy hospital and medical center regarding rank?
@ranker2015.

In that case I can agree with you 100 percent. Its probably better than SIU. It is very risky ranking a new program. But for some reason I feel good about FAU and feel like the program is going in the right direction. I know I'm being Naive but trying to follow my gut. I initially had SIU above it though.

@confusedaf
I did receive the email. It seems that almost everyone does. I'd take it with a grain of salt. I also got an email stating they are looking for a PD. They never mentioned that the program director was stepping down during my IV. Actually, the PD at mercy was one of my favorite parts of Mercy. He was really nice and everyone seemed pretty happy. He also looks like Saul Goodman lol
@epicandprivate. Looks like everyone got the email. think they are scared that applicants wont be ranking them high because of the absence of the PD. lol weird, i also thought he looks like saul too. Anyway best of luck buddy.
Why didn't you like st Agnes ??
Weird I didn't receive any emails from Mercy Catholic. Maybe it's because I didn't bother to send them any thank you letters or anything haha.

** The associate PD though told me he'd rank me really high during my interview.
@charcot

It's mercy hospital and medical center in Chicago. Not sure we are talking about the same mercy
@confused

Lol . thanks you too. Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »