Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got my result - success15
@farooquitania - thank u...
actually i had just one month to do uworld..so i used to do 4 blocks per day during morning and their explanations the same day in the evening...so this way i was done with uworld in almost 18-20 days..then during second read i just did the incorrect ones again the same way....and the notes i made during my evening session from the explanations ,i read them during my last 2-3 days...if u have time u can subscribe it for more than one month but i didnt had time so i did it in one month and i did find it ok in one month...it was a good practice ,may be that is why i didnot feel exhausted after my real exam.
and during my last month i was reading first aid and did nbme discussions with my study partner..so in this way i was in touch of questions as well.and it is gud to give nbme's with a gap of atleast one week..but i made mistake coz i took nbme 15 a day after after nbme 13 and i was not able to score well in it..then after a week i took nbme 16..and during last 4-5 days dont burden urself jus go through important points and notes u make during ur whole prep period and that is itSmile

any more questions..feel free to ask..no probs
and yes for pathology i read only goljan and that too only in my initial months of prep..and i want to add that i also did 100 cases of behavioural science once....go through them atleast once.
Your score is below average, but better than what you probably expected based on your nbme results. Good luck.
congrats. Gook luck with the remaining steps.
thanks a lot dear.. n in 8 months u got 223.. thats a huge success itself. ppl study for years bt still cant reach that score.. good luck with your remaining journey. n thanks for the detail information....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »