Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any old graduates and repeat applicants - yog2002
I an old grad also with few calls feeling completely hopeless at the minute.

feel like a turkey waiting for thanksgiving what a nightmare
3rd match. 3 interviews. All the best to us. Just keep the faith!
2001 graduate, second year on match game, I had 2 interviews this year and I believe they went great, I won't give up. Good luck to everyone.
2001 graduate, one interview. 2nd match. The interview went good. pray for the best for all.
Hi, everyone!
I am finished med school in2008.
This is my 3rd match. I had 5 iv in im. Last year had 3.
But tell you the truth i do not believe in myself anymore.
I wish a good luck to everyone! Hope our dreams would come true.
I am an old grad from 1989 and have applied 2 times but discouraged and gave up this year and last year and even did not register for step3(I have failed 3 times)......Im so disappointed ....what can I do is there any advise?????
hi Dalnie, as u r an old grad and r so lucky, do u have any advise for me???
Chemistry
I am sorry to hear about your story, I am still waiting for the match day so I guess I should wait after the match to advice you. But just curious to now what did you do for the last 2 years? Are you a citizen? Do you plan to change your career path ? Any failure is bad specially for old IMG so for you it is x 3.
For me I am already practicing as pathologist in my country for years and even now for 7 years I have been working in US as a medical lab technologist and so I applied for pathology residency. Last year I applied for IM and FM but got no IV but in SOAP I applied for pathology and got 1 Phone IV that encouraged me to apply for pathology only this year. I also got some observership done in university labs and took my step 3 I guess all that got me some IV this year.
But still praying hard don ' t know what will be the outcome on 16th.
Hi saline,

I old grad too. Can u add me on skype. Pl. paath4.
Old grad. Need advice.
YOG:1998!!!! , first match, no attempt . I believe , God will help me.
See you all march 16th.
Good luck every body.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »