Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@gardening..........just a few of how you think! - chuckchu
....OMG....a lot has been happening behind me. I can't reply to everyone individually but a whole bunch of you are idiots especially section8. @section8... I can palppate your frustration and jealousy if not why else are you stalking me? Fu.k off my threads LOOSER! Your stalking and cyber batching shows how vain you are

@gardening....I'm not trying to bully you instead I'm pointing out how panick stricken you sound. It's obvious you had a handful of good interviews but you are the most unsettled of all.

@diverticulosis...maybe a have a lot of spare time to troll the forum but my opinion is reserved for me. If you don't like it, keep the fu.k out of my posts...
what a loser I bet he involved in major fellatio
@chuckchu 's full douchebag behavior/mindset is on full display in this thread Smile
@boardreview...its obvious you are an impostor...........no residency program will even take a troll like you.
at least I have major fellatio with my girl friend but you suck fellow guys dicks...fool
@section8.....you dont even deserve my time. I demean myself for even engaging with a low life like you...rant all you like but this is my last wasted time replying to your empty posts
chuckchu, if you have an ounce of respect left for yourself, i suggest you lock this thread and save yourself further embarrassment
@chuckchu : You are still the douche-bag in 2014 match and will be the same douche bag in 2015 match .. Illinois deserves better than an ass-clown like you Smile
this loser will not even match if he comes back stating he matched he is trolling aorund
@boardreview. ....are you done with the masturbation? Faggot!!!
I know many people in residency...they are so busy that they don't have time for themselves but this ass leaking fag keeps trolling the forum claiming he is in a residency. @boardreview, I pity the looser that count you as a child.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »