Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
single digits....9 days left! - sys_71082
What is spl about Mar 16th ..same 24 hrs, same sunshine... one single email.. just like any other email. as long as we have plan B... no need to worry. Don't respect your feelings. Feel yourself proud. Time to use our Super ego. I am also repeat applicant. I am prepared for the worse. I got immune to this situation. I am ready with my party plans irrespective of my fate.

Bottom Line: Don't hurt your loved ones by showing extreme emotions.
@u_mad_bro: FM and IM. Got Step 3 score a day after applications went out. Good luck to everyone! We did work hard for this.

@rahul721: I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worse! Good luck to you.
to be honest. march 16 is justa small part of the pic

if i match, or I dont match. ok that is 2 options

but if i match i will then be very nervus cause i will want to know WHERE then i gotta wait more
so the real day is maarch 20
@ scaredkinda

I TOTALLY do not agree with you.

what u are saying is the case for AMG; where 95% matching chance..

for IMG it is somewhere around 50%, so on march 16 u will know if u will be a doctor in USA, or u will have to work very hard in order to get something the next year.......

march 20, is only where u match... no matter where u match...

I think weather matching or not is the big thing here..

unless u have over 20 interviews, great credentials and fresh graduate... then matching is a matter of time
March 16th is everything for me. It would be a blessing from Allah to match at any program in this country and I would be so incredibly thankful if I am able to get an opportunity anywhere. Best of luck my friends.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »