Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYIT EPP Feb 02/2015 decisions - usmle_excellent
I am from 1/20/15. I saw one applicant in this forum who got the letter. I know another person who is not in this forum also got the letter.

So far almost 20-25 applicants got the letter. I think game is over. What do you think folks?
@ milkmoney,
If u know that 20-25 applicants got accepted , why u considering the game is over?
Do u know that they accept 30-35 candidates ? So, they have up to 10 candidates will be contacted very soon!!
Does it make sense? Share if u have another opinion
@ milkmoney ,
No body has a definitive answer you may right and game is over ,
It could be few acceptances on the way since the admission office said they still reviewing,
also some of who got accepted will decline the offer since some already got matched .
Don't know
Thanks for the reply guys.

During my interview day hey said they will accept 25 -30 applicants in the EPP program. Based on that I said game is almost over.

Do you know if the send any rejection letter to the applicants?
usually they send waiting list letter which a nice rejection letter indeed ,
but this year everything is different and none receive any waiting list letter yet
In my opinion game is over. sending 25 acceptance one week and 10 next week does not make sense in admin point of veiw. In my view, they had sent 35 letters on monday and now they are waiting for their reaponse and if any accepted applicant rejects the offer then they will send more offers. Thats why they are saying that process is still going on.
But as we know ppl who had applied for EPP can not apply in any other school so, almost all will accept. one or two who are matched will leave but ....that will be one or two positions.... only
So,...nutshelll Game is Over.
but the bitter part is that we dont even know why some are accepted while others are rejected....
I do agree with epp7861.

I am not sure though about sending 35 acceptance letter.

We all are waiting for something good.

Good luck guys.
@milkmoney

I hope you are right. I am in same boat.
but in this american nightmare, i have been hoping for something good for long time with toelet paper i.e. ECFMG.....lets see ...
@ epp 7861,
I think the toilet papers are useful than the papers we suffered to get specially the MD degree!!
But doesn't make sense if the is over to accept ONLY one applicant out of our group as we were 20?
Plus, our group was the most who suffered because of the weather that day!! U don't know how much I suffered to get home during that storm, and I am sure that all we had a very tough day!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »