Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September-October group - aniam
yes ,rx is easier ,I just want to do that with FA ,they are questions from FA .
kaplan qbank was harder.must be reviwed.
my last nbme score was 520 ,nbme13.
I think that was easier than others.
kaplan videos are great .I want to review them again.
what are you thinking about goljan......770 pages ....
is a must or not?
@mdkhayat I read Goljan a year ago, but after doing pathoma I realized pathoma is a brilliant. I did it twice (book+video) with notes, still need to review it, because I keep forgetting facts.
I think, its better to stick to 1. FA , 2. pathoma and 3. UW at this stage of preparation, and maybe kaplan videos, for weak points. ANd then try another NBME Smile
starting hormones, signal mechanisms.
I hate this topic, need an autophosphorilation to finish it Smile
Have a happy studying!
Lol the same situation i buy goljan but i don't know if review it because of time , aslo i need to do Uworld ,nmbe fear because 73 % score in rx bank
I want to read 10 pages a day from goljan ,better than nothing....
Do nbme it says our real weakness...
happy studying
thanks i will try nbme in one month let me go thru rx and goljan a little more
@aniam ,
I did pathoma once ,that's great ,I like hearing than reading .
like to review it .
no time for reviewing all material.....ya?
Ya i have also done kaplan once and phsio biochem twice..hadnt retained much..doing uworld..it helps a lot..after u world i will do fa
Hi everybody. I am an IMG, graduated in 2000.. Finished my MD, then DM gastro. Presently working as a registrar in gastro in India.. My wife is a green card holder.. I was planning to shift to states.. I want to know whether age will be a barrier for me to get residency.. Is it really worth going for MLE after doing gastro specialization? If yes, will I be able to get visa easily since my wife is a green card holder... Kindly help.. Thanks in advance
Doing beha from fa Friday and Saturday
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »