Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reading first aid everyday - mojo2525
i think i should start a daily thread too Big Grin
@mojo ...thanxx for ur words ..it really help to get encouraged with the word TRYING ...i have been through FA many times ..but each time i get a answer wrong i go back to see FA and find it as if i had missed reading it ..i told u my mantra how i am doing FA coz i find it boring mugging line by line ...i got some suggestions to do Rx (almost 2300 q) which are all from FA ,so it helps in mugging FA ...i am not able to plan how to do it ..coz i have taken uworld online for a month n almost my whole day is involved in doing 2 bloocks line by line ..and then rest of the time i read FA and then watch pathoma and then again go back to FA with it ...so almost my whole day is tightly scheduled ..so i cant figure how to strat RX ...tough my eligibilty is till october but i want it to take it by end of september ..i am wondering which roller coaster to take to reach that target..
@knockdown:pls can u help me send offline uworld to this email:georgeawe2015?
you're very welcome ... i agree ! whenever i crosscheck my wrongs with FA i feel the same , but once we get a question wrong somehow it just sticks which actually helps in retaining information rather than memorizing

you have the same timeline as me, im also trying hard to take it by sept
i would say stick to UW , RX helps if you're starting new with questions and you have time, agreed it does help with FA but if i were you i would keep it simple with UFAP

keep me posted however Smile
@knockdown i agree with mojo2525….i think you should stick to UW at this point instead of Rx. i think Rx is good for the beginning of studying but towards the end you want to stick to UW and then do ur in corrects and marked questions. i did Rx about 1800 Rx questions at the beginning of my studies. i have to take USMLE but he end of september too. i have read FA 6 times and my UW assessments are 228 on UWSA 1 and 221 on UWSA 2 which i took 2 weeks ago. but my NBME are very LOW i got a 200 on NBME 15 in july and a 196 on NBME 16 end of july and since then i haven't taken another NBME because i am scared to death it will depress me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »