Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mercy catholic PA IM progam - sharmila
Prematch@ would love to but I am currently traveliing back home. Will be back only on November 3rd week.
Good luck guys
If you know any other info about the program please pass it on.
sharmila@ thank you for ur reply, yes i did, but i didnt get anyconfirmation mail back
niv@ It says something like within a week- you will get a response in the invitation email but I got it next day... may be you will get it today or tomorrow-
sharmila@ thank you for the info, will wait for it then
The questions I mentioned are the ones that my husband remembers since its been ages since his interview.
smahab@ Thank you. Yes its been a while and most importantly I think its luck for this matching process....
GL to all of us. Regards
Smahab: do you also know how many applicants were there for the interview that same day with your husband? Thanks!
@faith2015: there were around 20 people interviewing on the same day as my husband, although i dont understand why this information is important?
Smahab: thank you for your response! Im just trying to get an idea of what kind of pressure ill be facing that day heheh, since im completely new to this entire process. One more question though (and I promise it will be the last), how did they ask the medical questions? Like give us a case and ask how we would approach it, or just ask us a question about a specific topic? And im sure they also ask non-medical, usual interview questions too, right? (Ooops im sorry that was two O_o). Thanks again, smahab, really appreciate it!
@faith2015: questions were of both kinds. and the non-medical questions are the usual kind like tell me about yourself etc.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »