Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Florida Regional Medical Center phone iv - leena14
What are your credentials leena14?
222/238/2012/GC. What are yours.
@leena,
Sorry could not get to you earlier. One of my friend called the prgm last week and was told that they are still reviewing the applications... That is why I asked u about the email earlier. He has not received any invite so far..
Anyone knows what question to prepare and if there are any important questions one needs to keep in mind when talking on the phone with PD from North Florida regional?
@step1ahead,
What do you mean? You received an email asking you to tell them good time for quick phone call and then PD never called? Or was it the program coordinator who never confirmed?

It seems little strange that they would do that. Sorry to hear about it!
@leena,
how did your interview go? what did the pd say finally?
I think they are prefering american medical graduates.
He asked my why this program, if I have to pick one thing that attracted me the most to this program what would that be, what my future goals are and what I was currently doing and if i had any questions which he did not answer really! It did not go well for me at least. I was just coming out from another IV and did not read about the program especially after I read that they did not call some of you back. Good luck.
leena14 sorry but you messed up, people are cruel and lie here, while I would read the posts you have to make the most of every opportunity. Some people want others to fail thinking it helps them, it doesn't
leena14 sorry for that, but you need to take every single thing seriously. This is part of the game.
I had a friend who got an email and nobody call him back because he was outside the state and they need to do international call, I am not sure if that was the problem, but he linked that for not receiving a call.
Anyone get real invite from them after the phone call?? I didn't hear but I know for IM posts that somebody got an iv from them without a phone call.
Don't worry and good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »