Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dat anxiety man. - peterchao
My scores are 21* (2), 21* (1), 20* (1), CS (1). US Citizen, 2013 grad. Somehow i managed to get 12 interviews. 3 in IM and rest in FM
I feel you man. I know people on this forum think I'm a jokester but to be real, I had 20 interviews which I went to. 3 of the programs never invited me to a second look which means they didn't rank me, and another one I screwed up very badly so I technically have 16 "viable" ranks. My scores are 21x step 1 22x step 2 step 2 cs passed all on first step. 2016 grad. U.S. citizen. I hope to god I match
peterchao did you interview at SIU by Ny chance?
@peterchao: Was your application geared towards FM?
Yes I attended fm conferences and made contacts. That's how I got most interviews. My application was geared towards primary care.
@cadet123, I have pretty similar credentials to yours so far (except I still need to take Step 2 exams). All the rest is the same, so it makes me happy to know you got 20 IVs, assuming you're not just messing around as usual. Tongue Which specialty were they in?
@peterchao: Oh okay. Yeah my application was mixed so that I could apply to multiple specialties. In retrospect, I regret not getting an FM specific letter because I would have gotten more FM interviews, even though FM isn't the field of preference.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »