Thanks
Jahan Zeb
Ok. Jahan Zeb bro.

I will send you a email back.

Hang tight.
Jahan Zeb

bro. check your mail.
mdphd8989, drjz82, usmlexamstep3

Just coming back from Kean Univ campus. I was really looking forward to this. getting acquinted with the place since I have to spend summer til August there atleast 2 days a week.

Took parkway South until exit 141 (union). $1.5 toll. its literally 22 miles from north jersey (paramus area). Was running out of battery. charged for 10 mins at Kean Univ B & N at the entrance. Empty place. No students. It was raining and cloudy too at 1:00 pm.

I thought I would find the Nancy Thompson Lib easily.....................but

Kept going in circles and circles using "waze" app. then used Google map. Same missdirection. This library is literally hidden. As I kept running into dead ends after dead ends.

After wasting an hour. I started walking in rain after being close enough to destination. So I thought. Ran into lecture halls, administrative buildings & stuff.

This is when I gave up. GSP still had traffic on off hours saturday afternoon. Going both ways. between toll and 42 miles gas both ways. Its and arm and a leg.

Kean Univ has too many cameras at every corner. I ran one red light clearly staring at my phone for directions. hoping ticket doesnt show up in the mail.

If you are driving from Brooklyn and other farther places than North Jersey, get ready to spend some serious money just in traveling, toll and traffic.

Sometime we dont realize the value of what we already have. Now I really appreciate north jersey study areas. Ample free parking. Easy to get around. Not many traffic cameras. Many starbucks, B & Ns, huge libraries in Paramus, ridgewood and Hackensack.

Hopefully, this keeps me motivated until end of July. I'll make one more dry run at some point to Nancy Thompson Lib at some point.

Today was just not the best of the days I guess!
I am coming to kean library tomorrow
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »