Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardio we are all confused please help with this ! - yohimbine8
I apologize but I've been trying to figure this out all day lol.. I'm going nuts over here..
This is the First Aid Questions book..
Pal in your Q stem lack of friend statutes require that this appointment to be made in "writing" and that not been spit in picture of stem, (True at least some states permit oral designation documented in the pats medical record) then -> Yes. Question not so concrete and clear about it. If that been given then I would be agree with you and Yes, all give legal priority to the designated to his friend over all other parties, including next of kin the best you take. Not clear Q.
What year the book published?
If its 2013 and above. I m ready to apologiesSmile
2012 I just saw Tongue
No apology from my sideSmile
You are correct on concept. But honesty the Q not clear take my word, my problem with. "The friend *believes* the patient would have wished for life support to be withdrawn"
That not gone work.
Your word I will take always cardio.. was just doing some dissection of this question like you would haha.. But yes you are right this question is not worded properly. Thank you for the help again Smile
Wait just one last question I promise... Durable power of attorney isn't more powerful than a living will?? Does it just depend on the question? Sorry just a little fog left lol
Yes yohim, you are correct as I dissected in 1st page "Base on BEST possible understanding of expressed wishes pat. So, durable power of attorney more encompassing than living willSmile so you go for designated decision maker/"durable power of attorney".
But not for your QSmile
GOT IT THANKSSSSSS Smile)))))))
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »