Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my ck score- 255!!! - dreambig@usmle
Hey ann17,u are doing quite well. Just keep it up and revise the points you forgot. U are already there dear, infact I think u will score much better than me. All the best.
thank you so much for the encouragement...i guess i will keep brushing the forgetting facts...thanks!!
thank you for ur time, i did nbme 3 only, had lower score than anticipated, doing cms offline ...
do u think is good idea to do at least cms 4 online? thanks

Hi serotonin5, I don't know whether doing cms online will be better or not. I did it because I wanted to do a qbank different from uworld and also to judge where I stand. In return, I got an idea as to what exactly the qns look like in the real exam. It depends on your expectations and requirements.
congratulations and thank you for nice sharing.
Thank u samyusmle.. Hope it helps.
Congratulations , all the best for the rest, thank u so musc for the sharing.
Nice job man. Not sure what surgery requirements are but with strong lors/research and publications there is always a chance anywhere. Goodluck
thanks bro, so u suggest i stay with step up if i have the time ?
Dreambig@usmle congrats . This is a wonderful score, your step 1 is great too. Wow. Please can you share the few topics in Kaplan im that you read repeatedly. Thank you. GL with your surgery dream, I hope it works out for you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »