Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam experience - interndoc
That was a very informaive exam experience.By the length and clarity I bet u will get a gr8 score.
Thank you and enjoy urself.
GL for ur step 1.
well interndo please I have A Q if you can help me ...
I have done the UW , done the kaplan Notes ..& some other books I'm reviewing long ntes IO made from the UW & I will make kaplan Q bank ..may be I wil not have time to do other QQ source .. do you think itis enough ?
go deeper than answer D.

do you remember that we are taught the deeper the sweeter in step 1 adrenal?
sorry for the late response...I just got back from (strip club) since after the exam....

4june

more than enough, ONLY if and ONLY if you know it COLD
I still feels regreted that I did not know my stuff cold. during the exam I even remember similar questions but just could not remember it.....
so my advise....know the stuff COLD...no needs to bother reading anything else..even if you do questions from other source, it still test the same concept again, so why bother. UW covered everything...why not learn from that again and again...

library...you right...I forgot about that
Quite an inspiring note filled with humor and deep sense of knowledge Smile. Thank you!! And, good luck with your score...I am sure that you will get a good one

May I ask you how you arranged your last four weeks? There are so many big books..I do not know how to squeeze each into this limited four weeks! Many thanks!
Thanks interndoc..Your advise is truly inspiring.

As you said that you prepared for 3 months for Step 2CK..Would you please share your study schedule, Coz I will just have 3-3.5 mnths to prepare & I feel that it might not be enough.
If you could pls tell your time taken to read each subject, Whether to start with UW right at the time of 1st reading or after that, at what point in time to do the Kaplan Qbank & the Pretest ?

I mean I just want a basic idea as to how to plan it out within a 3 mnth period..

Also, You said something abt the Mock? Whats that?

Appreciate all your help & response,

Wish you an awesome score & all the very Best !!!
Dear friend intern doc
congradulation to you
I want to know how many days you spend for the exam and how many hours a day?
what is UW?
thanks a lot for your precious answer
NYIMG - thank you very much...for the last month, I was confused as hell, so many books to review, I had Crush step 3, First Aids, Board & Ward, I gland at the FA and man...I did not like it a bit....the materials is so vague, and long sentences...does not hit the high yield point. Then I was left with Crush and Board...but decide on Crush b/c of his reputation. Man..and I am glad I did Crush step 3, so much stuff come out of that book...I mean so much. so basically, I did Crush and UW notes (like 200 pages) for the last month...and go over and over each NBME question...hope that help

USMLE20 - well...it was a little bit more than 3 months..just said 4...
my schedule...I listen to kaplan DVD (excellent) along with the notes...take down notes, then I read the kaplan, and listen to DVD one more time. I skip the peds b/c it's boring as hell b/c he basically read the book..so I did not bother to listen instead read the peds..
I usually study 9 hours/day. I spend 3wks on IM, 2 wks on OB/GYN, 1 wk on surgery, and 1 wk on beh sciences. The rest of the time is questions. Usually 250/day on UW. See I set up a schedule and divided up evenly on how many pages a day I would read..usually around 75 pages. At night I usually read pre-test before bed...and it helps me fall asleep...LOL...Hey, I highly recommended pre-test...damn good...better than kaplan I think
MOCK is by Adam Brochert, it's a questions book, same author for Crush the board

HRSAJJADIEH - wow...long nickname...hope I did not miss a letter...just read my reply from above

UW = www.usmleworld dot com

thank you and good luck all
Thankyou so much, interndoc..
Appreciate your feedback..
Hi interndoc,
I think you will get 99 step2
i would like to ask you this question what difference between the Crush stepck and Crush step 3 is ? which one do you recommend ?
thank you ,my friend
good luck !

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »