Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
multiple attempts - anxiety about step 3 - sympathetic
I think this goes for those who failed Step 3 with multple attempts. Go back and learn Step 2 and build from there.

Depends also how you did on Step 2. If you passed on Step 2 with a good score you could go on and study Step 3 materials, but if you barely passed Step 2 I would really review Step 2 materials to build up your knowledge base and take an assessment exam to see where you are.

The guy on onlinemeded is a very good teacher. No I dont work for him, I just recently saw his videos and he has a very good teaching style.
No prob sympathetic, many helpful members here like ltklers....by the way, if you don't mind sharing but because it's a little off topic, since it's been a few years since your graduation, what kind of work have you done or are doing? Or have done clerkship or internship,etc? Is there any helpful advice for others reading this forum that might be in similar position as yours? Cheers bro
• USMLE-passed-finally!

• A great IMG’s (current PGY-V) advice and tips was the key

• Email at gmail “enycity” for details

• Put “Great IMG’s USMLE (USMLE course ratings also) Advice and Tips” in the subject header
@sympathetic:

Just wanted to know if you started your preparation for step 3 again. I understand your situation bc I am in a similar situation. You were given some wonderful advice which I find will be helpful for me as well.

Will start again with a good review of Step 2 and work from there.

Would love to get in touch, to help and motivate each other along the way!

best of luck either way! Smile
This helped me! -SERIOUS!

• USMLE-passed-finally!; & got into Residency

• A great IMG’s (current PGY-V) advice and tips was the key

• Email at gmail “enycity” for details

• Put “Great IMG’s Residency/USMLE (USMLE course ratings also) Advice and Tips” in the subject header
Good Luck!
yjamss
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »