Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trump presidency - docrepublican
AWWW DID I GET SOME IMMIGRANT FEELING UPSET AWWWWWWWW. FOREIGN SHOULD STAY FOREIGN, TAKING AMERICAN JOBS, YOU CANT DO PREVENTIVE MEDICINE ON BIRTH CONTROL AND CONTROL YOUR POPULATION BUT WANT TO HELP US. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP, GO WORK IN CAVE AND TECH SUPPORT
@docrepublican : It is quite clear you have not matched all these years. You will not match because you are unqualified.
AWWW @AMIT HAVING VISA ISSUES. BOO BOO I JUST GRADUATED AND REALIZE 711 EVERYWHERE. WE CALL YOU FOR TECH SUPPORT. YOU GUYS TAKING EVERYTHING LEARN HOW TO PULL OUT AND DO MEDICINE IN YOUR COUNTRY. NOW I WILL EAT A HAMBURGER. COME AGAIN.
Yeah yeah yeah ... you are the same old clown ... unmatched in the past ... will still remain unmatched Smile
calm down buddy, you don't represent America, America is a great nation full of great people, unlike you, you are obviously not a nice person, being so mean to everyone. Everyone is an immigrant, don't start talking about your melanin level.
Trump will not stop or decrease J1 or H1b visa, he was just joking
NO MORE IMMIGRANTS. THEY COME OVERPOPULATE AND SHIT ON US AND TALK HOW GREAT THEY ARE. HARDER VISAS AND GREEN CARD. MORE CITIZEN WORKING. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MELANIN BUT I DO CARE ABOUT FOREIGNERS OVERPOPULATING. DO DOCTOR RESIDENCY IN YOUR COUNTRY.
@doc republic your points are based on garbage and full bullshit. Cant even imagine how you finished medschool.
Trump is a business person. He knows that USA needs brainy, productive people to make money. It is more likely that he will increase H1b instead of decreasing. Remember, even though he talked a lot about Americans losing jobs, many of his businesses are dependent on outsourcing. As a president when he will understand the need for skilled people he will go for H1b. By the way, I do not need visa. Yet, I support bringing people with visa. They create job and you and I get the job.
@ docrupblician don't be so racist to achieve what you want. I guss your parents must be an immigrant as most of the people who claim themselves as American are also a decent of immigrants. Unless you are Native American. Look at the history who made America are all immigrants or immigrants descents- John D Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie and Vanderbilt and by the way they bought president too Smile) if you remember our history. This country was made by great immigrants and not by native Americans. So please stop venting your pathetic sickening thoughts on immigrants. You are disrespecting your ancestors!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »