Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 3 KEY - donewithu
I am right now using this software it is called https://www.ccscases.com/
it is very nice and I think only alternative and definitely software wise better than Uworld.
but the issue is with content, even though they score you, they miss several things.
I would do pulse oximetry but it will say I did not order it.
they have several different ways to order similar tests, for example you can say complete urinalysis and also say urinalysis. even though they accept either one as your order, they still mark you incorrect because their software will recognize only one of them.
unlike Uworld , they want you to complete physical in all cases, the worst part is they include rectal in comple P/E, now will you do rectal in a patient with active MI ? or Acute exacerbation of COPD?

anyways all in all if you ignore those mistakes and use common sense in recognizing the issues in scoring, the software is real fun, it is a happy break from mundane question bank and Uworld CCS cases.

The CCSCASES orders are written in a different way than FRED. it is really frustrating and confusing.
aawe004
Hi, my name is Steve. I work for CCSCases.com. I would like to respond to some things discussed in here.

Regarding mteddy - Are you using the new version? We have a new and improved method for grading the physical exam that you will find has resolved your concerns. Also, we will look into the complete urinalysis and urinalysis problem you are having. Could you tell us which case says that you have done the pulse oximetry and is not registering? These sound like simple issues that we can easily fix and release in our next version. All new versions are free to paying customers.

Regarding mirnda - The ccscases orders are exactly the same as FRED. Can you tell us what you find frustrating?

Also regarding that CCSCases is priced too low. We really don't want to gouge our customers. We would like to make it reasonable affordable and not hit you every month with another fee. We know the beginning of residency or the beginning of your medical career that money is tight. We would like to keep prices down as long as possible.

We are actively working on some improvements that I think everyone will like. We are still in the testing phase for some of these improvements. More info to come.

Thanks for reading,

Steve from CCSCases.com
@donewithu

can you email me please, i have a few important questions I'd like to ask you.

thanks!
farheenjb
opus1930
@sakky24: I emailed you. Good luck!
@fjb786: I emailed you.
@op: I emailed you. Good luck!
@john004: I emailed you. Good luck!
Highest possible correct score on day 1 can only be 80-85% which translates to 100-106/125 (raw score)
Highest possible correct score on day 2 can only be 90% which translates to 95/105 (raw score)
CCS becomes what determines if you just pass, ace, or flunk the entire exam.
So, pay attention to CCS docs. Aim at >60/75 (raw score)
Good luck!
@ donewithu, my email is afamefuna2010

Thanks,
please email me at sayeed50312

thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »