Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old IMG residency application - humaira1971
(10-26-2020, 06:32 AM)ArchivalUser Wrote: I am an old img .US citizen ,  Passed step 1,2 and 3 Ecfmg certify . Wants to apply for residency this year Can any one guide me what are the steps for apply ? Or it is too late for apply ? papa's games
Identify residency programs that align with your interests and qualifications. Look into their requirements, deadlines, and application procedures.
(10-26-2020, 06:32 AM)ArchivalUser Wrote: I am an old img .US citizen ,  Passed step 1,2 and 3 Ecfmg certify . Wants to apply for residency this year Can any one guide me what are the steps for apply ? Or it is too late for apply ?

Congrats on passing all your steps! It's definitely not too late to apply for residency this year. You’ll need to complete your ERAS application, gather letters of recommendation, write your personal statement, and submit everything as early as possible. If you need personalized guidance for the entire process, from application to the match, consider Next Steps. They offer tailored support to help you navigate everything smoothly and increase your chances of success. Best of luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »