Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q-4 real exam - smiling
I dont remeber the exact question,normal means no discharge from the nipple no P-O orange ,no retaraction of nipple,still lump is there,no lymph node involvement,no tendernessbut lump also noticed by doctor.ok
Hey smiling,we dont expect you to remember all the details under exam conditions.You have really tried enough as it is to get these ones across.I think the question answers itself.Malignant cells were found on biopsy so it should be a ductal carcinoma which is the most common malignant breast tumor.Thanks for the update.
to precious, goober, EVRYONE ELSE WHO CAN HELP ME ( SMILINGSmile TO UNDERSTAND:

A patient while taking bath,noticed lump in the breast,she went to the physcian .Physcian found her breast examination normal...no dicharge from the nipple...and he did biopsy,in which tumor cell(i wrote in question by mistaken maliganat cell) are formed..what condition actually patient have.
Ductal carcinoma
Fibrocystic changes
i dont remember rest option

i read the second post by smiling in which he mentioned no malignant cell and this is a reason i choose FCC . Maybe i misunderstood what he means by: 'i wrote in question by mistaken maliganat cell"
WHAT DO YOU THINK about biopsy on breast lump if everything is normal.
INTERSTING QUESTION

Sao,i completely agree with you that this question is interesting partly from the fact that we dont have the complete history and also not being able to place the distractors.If no malignant cells were found on biopsy,its likely to be FCC but there is no history of breast pain or bilateral involvement to support this.So maybe we need to explore other options.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »