Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attention - All - sarabpr
dear 4june,
i had my visa int on 8th. it was gud. he asked me wat i m working these days. make sure u say that i m working in some hosp/ nursing home.
say, u dont ve any relative in us. so i ll be staying in a hotel near my exam center.
scores has no value in getting the visa. it is just a matter of luck n ur confidence.
for stay tell them that u r going to stay fo 10 days.
u r going to us to appear for usmle step 2cs exam which u must have filled in ur 156 form.
take all ur financial documents with u ? not check just carry bank statement showing ur balance but most of the times they dont see it. so dont worry much abt that but these r the formalities which r to be fulfilled.
all the best.
ruhi
thanks Alot dear for answering me ...

I have oe Question left ..... my CS scheduling exam is on August the 4th ..& I will be interviewed on the 3rd of july ... telling them that I need only 10 days this will not make sense ... I had to push the date of my exam some what late becz i do not have US embassy in my country .. so I have to travil & also I just counted for the duration it may take to make me have the Visa ... so I guess I need a month to take my exam ....is taht Ok
I wil try to bring a letter form aDr showing I will work Dr jazzy tha's Alot & wish you all Luck
RUHI thanks Alot dear ... & wish you all luck too
thanks a lot dr_jazzy & ruhi
i have 1 more doubt i am going to stay with my sister's house i have mentioned that
in f-156 .shall i mention this or i should say that i am going to stay in hotel .

in my first interview i said i am going to stay with my sister in last october.
also I have other doubt .... what will say when they will ask me how long you want to stay .. just 2 weeks !!! my exam is 1 month a head of the visa interview ... so please any suggestion
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »