Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
direct fellowships - neon
dear bzb ,my mail id is drneon80.
Dear bzb,
I am kind of thinking along the same lines - fellowship and then whatever ços that way you can kind of know early on if you will get into your field of interest. Rather than realizing after 3 yrs of residency that your chances of fellowship in ur specialty is nil.

I would like to email you - could you please contact me at samuelsunil. I am currently finishing my training in GI in UK.
thanks
Dear dzb,
I am from UK with FRCS. Please could u advise me how to go about for fellowship. I would be greatful to u. My email sanikommu2000

thank you
Dear dzb,
I am from Miami, I also hope listen to your advise how to get into the fellowship directly. My email
pamettousmle
thanks
Dear bzb
I am in usa with GC had my residancy completed in OBGYN is that possible for me? My ph # is 443-694-6252
Dear bzb
I also hope listen to your guidance to how to get into the fellowship directly.
my email is wrasse_fan
thanks
hi bzb ....i also wud be interested in the same way... m from india too...can u call me up on my no. 248-589-9316? or give me ur phone no. and e mail...i will contact u...bye...
hi bzb...
sorry forgot to give u my e mail id...
thats ...dr_rasesh.....thanx..bye
ECROUCH, i dont get it...your friend wanted to go for surgical ophthal and instead he was advised to do Internal med prelim/transitional?? Shd it not hv been Surgery prelim/trans?

anothe naive Q, considering tht your friend wanted to switch from med opthal to surg ophthal he would have only prelim as a proper choice, and not transitional right?
plz correct me if i hv got the definitions of prelim and transitional wrong.
thanks
hey bzb,
hi , i have done residency in india..would very much like to know about the direct fellowship program
Appreciate if u give me your cantact Noor mail me at boki2005
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »