Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december gang...!!! - capa
any one in this gang from karachi ???pakistan
i am doing bio chem from kaplan thse days !!
okie okie i got it its first aid you can mail me on drfahadsami and add me on msn on drfahadsami
i dunno why the mail is not posting is it neccessary to give email adress to get added ???drfahadsami,drfahadsami
added where?
hi guys.i m very enthusiastic to appear in jan2010. can u please guide me how to get hold of GOLJAN, KAPLAN,FA,UW material in DELHI.I tried IAPEN but its quiet costly. i hav lost all hopes. so PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ HELP
sa_say, try the posts in this forum which say goljan notes/audio and download all of those..u type in goljan in search and u ll find many posts whiich ll have them..go for the latest one and u can download em....
hi all good to see we are good gand gor FA read as well..cheers!!
fa=first aid Smile
yes for those who need material can serach here like lovelymorn told or may try buying at ebay..and bargain,or bid.
okay guys lets unite ta FA thread for FA continue...let this be our mutual daily reporting thread...at http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=212675,
let me know do we all ahve 2006 FA??
take care!!
oops sorry alphabet messed up...its good gang for FA as well,hate this we cant edit posts here for correction..anyways,lets start it soon!!!
Hey ,
I too am doing Goljan Patho. am trying to go through the material and audio at same time.It is diff to work and study.but am still trying to manage.
Count me for the same guys.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »