Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q bank log blog. - bugguy19
Almost done…
I did 02 blocks, timed, pathology USMLE rx with explanations
FA - pharm and cardio + memorang 1000 flashcards
review biochem cards from yesterday's study.
going on to embryo now…

I m still here… chapter 3, 4, 5 and 6 of HY embryo are done. As the last one is very high yield (cardio) it has take me some time, so that I will leave ch 7 for "tomorrow".

=> today I'm with that odd feeling, that your are so tired but even so you don't relax to get some sleep… what to do? I think I will read some Immunology… hope to get sleepy...

hi there!

Here is something to motivate you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuRbVuQN...An_TmrDgLB

I am starting late today.

Here is the plan:

FA gastro/ 2blocks of Q/keeping up with the HY embryo.

Let's go!
Horrible terrible day, nothing going as planed Sad
Rush ..Thanks a lot for ur suggestions !
you are welcome @reminemi!!

@bugguy, just keep moving… there are days that if you do one little thing it still counts, don't be hard on yourself, just move on…

: )
Thank-you rush , your link help a lot Smile

8.00 pm just open my book , it was a tough family drama Sad

I do my best , Thank-youSmile
ok, 03 blocks, timed, mixed, USMLE Rx -done.

FA Gastro - just finished

Now, I will walk my dog (black lab) and after, will go back into HY embryo…

Good news for today, was that after Goljan my average has increased in this Qbank, It did pay off.

: )

another night of study… (here is 06:49 am now)

that reminds me of the "live your dreams" poem.

It has been my mantra:

"If you want a thing bad enough to go out and fight for it, to work day and night for it, to give up your time, your peace and your sleep for it.
If all that you dream and scheme is about it, and life seems useless and worthless without it.
And if you gladly sweat for it and fret for it and plan for it and lose all the terror of the opposition for it. And if you simply go after that thing you want with all of your capacity, strength and sagacity, faith, hope and confidence and stern pertinacity, and If neither cold, poverty, famine, nor gout, sickness nor pain, of body and brain, can keep you away from the thing that you want… If dogged and grim you beseech and beset it, with the help of GOD, you WILL get it!!"

going to sleep… : )

whoa , u guys r awesome.....

thanks rush2014 , very nice indeed Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »