Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS 2nd attempters gather here - suicidalidea
Nothing yet.....................................................................
bump
i think many CS attempters got many IV so far and it is good, there is no point of disclosing the IVs just post here how many IV you have got so far so other attempters can benefit from this information.

so far 10 IVs for me.
Congrates bro..I got only 2 IVs so far..but gave me hope for next year..
So how come you guys failed the first time?
Good idea suicidalidea....I gots 16 IV's so far....had I known the situation would be so good despite my CS attempt I wouldn't have freaked out for the 8 months prior to applying this year......hope this helps someone out there.
I applied in Med/Psy and Psy. Got 11 iv so far with cs attempt. Got ivs from really good university programs. So please dont sweat to it; you will get iv once your package is good.
hey guys i have a cs attempt and dont have many IVs at all . i have only 4 ... and i have a good resume ... i know it .. but whats holding me back .. please give your inputs ..
99/92/cs 2sd attemp / doing research at a top place ..have 2 LOrs ... good lors .. good college and college scores .. i dont know whats holding me back and its depressing me .. i know i deserve better but iam screened at the first step cus of cs attempt .. anyone have any suggestion ? please give
Matchme2011

r u Caribbean grad? and YOG?

how many programs did you apply? and do you require visa? all are important in getting IV
@ Matchme2011..From where did you get IVs ?..pls contribute to this thread..and ofcourse remaining details in ur creda as drhims said..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »