Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM thread for this match - omalizumab890
I need visa
I know right now New Jersey and New York are offering pre-matches. I'd suggest you guys check FREIDA.

I'm not sure about Florida 2016.. I know of only 1 classmate last year 2015 that was offered prematch. You guys might want to check that too!
Visa needing ppl...didn't get many...Most of my frnds didn't get any...GC n citizens have started getting. .so probably we have to wait a few days...
Action just started for me,
258/261/2012/GC/1.5 month Obsv/1 year working as ER scribe interviews
Kingsbrook, Brooklyn
Capital Regional Medical center, Trenton, NJ
NY-Presbytarian/Queens NY
Sinai Grace, Detroit MI
I got the last 3 today

Good luck all
@moonlight

Yes, I just responded through eras that I wouldn't be able to attend. You don't really need a reason to cancel, just state that you appreciate the offer however you won't be able to attend at this time or something of that nature.
@liltruck,
I know that you are graduating in December and thanks a lot for taking time to answer my query...good luck to you
Any news...man this silence is starting to hurt
i have a feeling that it will be silent atleast till monday. if the programs were waiting for mspe, then they will need some time to read the document
Found this neat link for editing and adding stats for your invite and rejections

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
@moonlight
You're quite welcome and thanks for the well wishes. Best of luck to you as well
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »