Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
@carpi

i didnt find anything on phenytoin and vit B12 so i guess that was wrong ..

GUYS I GOT MY PERMIT AND I M STILL NOT READY .. NO TIME NOW .. GOTTA PUSH ..!!
@owlcity wow , thats great ! congratulations !!! did ur elgibility period start ?
@2177

thanks dear ..YEP I GUESS its started thats wat they mailed me last time .... I WISH I WAS PREPARED .. i could ve finished this mnth .. i hope i get a good score in nbme .. i cant exetnd till april .. lots of disrurbances starting .in april ..
@owl i know what u mean , i am also going to face distractions this month but i planned out everything ahead so trying my best to keep my mind focused .

I am going to take kaplan bio, beh , pharma which i need to refer in btn . & the remaining few topics i will finish it fast in fa & go from there . i also have uw quest remaining will try to finish after nbme . but i have seen alot of people on this forum still doing uw for the first time & have completed only half & taking exam in 1month .
so i think trying to complete it fast with revisions in this short period is the way .
& also for nbme 1-5 will do 2nbme's in 1day like the real exam 8hrs .so everything will be covered in this short period & focus again on the weak areas & do the imp nbme's from 10 days before exam .

guys tell me if there is anything wrong in this plan.
good morning every one

starting histo male reproductive ,,,,,,yesterday i scanned fa with kaplan vedio for gi and renal histo and i wrote down some notes ..i should did that with other subjects in histo ..ok guys i should finish histo tomorrow ...
@owl..congradulations ,,all the best ,,exame is coming wow ...be prepared
@2177...i think your plan is good ,,and fa contain almost every thing and only need some notes from kaplan ...to make concepts clear ....good luck in nbme
way to go girls!
@owl u GUESS ??? check if its certain & if u got it covered & booked the date then...
ALL THE BEST !!!

@raw when did u book ur date ?

@raw ..i think your going to exame soon .....but u dont want any one know the day !!!!!!!!!
my six sense telling me that???? .....GO FOR IT .........
guys .. i dreamt about u all in my dream last nite .. i didnt see ur faces but we were in a lec hall talking .. lol .. my husband calling me crazy .. and yes i am so scared of my insomnia .. i dreamt yest that i coulnt sleep !!! lol ..

@2177

they wrote me a mail that it moved fm feb to march ie my eligibility is fm march to may ..
when s urs starting

@carpedem and others .. have any of u taken a date ..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »